We are Hawkeye. We orchestrate experiences across people’s journey—leveraging human insight, the world’s best data, empathic creativity, and world-class technology—to drive business results and create more meaningful connections between humans and brands. We strive to ensure that every message we send to a consumer is a meaningful one, and that it represents what they need, where and when they need it. From digital experiences to videos, from emails to print — what matters most is that we send the best next message to each consumer at every point along the way.
Please note that while each posting requires a geographical location, Hawkeye has offices in 12 U.S. cities (including San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas and NYC) and 4 offices globally (Toronto, London, Dublin, Bangalore). We call it “Hybrid at Hawkeye” – we firmly believe in empowering our Hawks to live their lives where and how they see fit, and this role will align to the candidate’s closest office. Our flexible geographic work environment enables our organization to be agile, move at the speed of culture and build Connections Designed to Matter®.
We’re Hawkeye, a one-of-a-kind human experience agency….
Who We Are Looking For:
Serves as the Creative lead on projects of significant scale, complexity or importance while guiding other Creative team members and collaborating with the rest of the project team. Leads all phases of creative development, while demonstrating mastery in one or more areas. Serves as a guide to the creative team, critiquing their work, helping them realize compelling concepts that are fresh, innovative and strategically sound. Interacts with clients and helps present, sell and defend creative work internally and with clients.
What You Should Bring:
1. Professional knowledge of graphic arts, journalism, English, communications or related field required as normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's degree in the arts, journalism, communications or similar.
2. Approximately seven to ten years of progressively more responsible experience in appropriate discipline necessary to lead small group of creative professionals and apply mastery of process from concept through physical production.
3. Technical skills in Adobe suite, expert knowledge of electronic and physical production; competent knowledge of directing and managing video shoots, photoshoots and illustrators; solid command of brand, promotional, interactive and or direct marketing strategies and tactics; experience and proficiency in creating presentations for clients and internal needs; solid understanding of presentation software and best practices.
4. A very high-level communication skill necessary in order to facilitate brainstorm sessions, broaden others’ ability to best utilize creative talents, and to present concepts and rationale for art direction decisions to team.
5. Analytical skills necessary to evaluate creative approach, and seek unexpected, original and innovative ideas.
1. Manages a small creative team, ensuring the quality of their work across projects and accounts while tending their career paths. As a part of this management responsibility, provides regular feedback to more junior Creative team members in order to help grow their creative sensibilities and progress in their craft, for both copywriters and art directors.
2. Actively facilitates brainstorm sessions for client assignments, guiding sessions in pursuit of breakout ideas. Considers available and emerging technologies, or other communication approaches and is capable of incorporating them to broaden the conceptual range of solutions.
3. Takes responsibility for the project and proactively pursues ways to ensure that project objectives will be met
4. Efficiently produces and critiques all artwork and copy according to established guidelines. Works with production artists or other technical professionals as necessary, clearly communicating requirements.
5. Applies deep understanding of clients' needs, advocates for those needs with the creative team, and contributes a range of solutions to client marketing problems while enhancing others’ knowledge and understanding of the client’s business and its competition.
6. Works enthusiastically with account team, production, traffic, and other creatives to foster a collaborative, team environment.
7. Build and gives stellar presentations of creative work internally and to clients and sells big ideas and defends work when necessary.
Increases understanding and awareness of best practices, necessary technical knowledge and skill advances through attendance at trade and professional meetings and seminars, trade shows, perusal of industry literature, and use of supplementary educational activities. Assists with new businesses by developing content, creating presentations, and pitching work. Stays current on new technologies and platforms necessary to meet client demands in the industry.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.