At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
We are a key partner to some of the largest and highest growth organizations in the world. From energizing the most competitive gaming platforms, to enabling systems to make cities safer and cars smarter and more connected, to powering the data centers behind many of the world’s biggest companies and public cloud, Western Digital is fueling a brighter, smarter future.
Binge-watch any shows, use social media or shop online lately? You’ll find Western Digital supporting the storage infrastructure behind many of these platforms. And, that flash memory card that captures and preserves your most precious moments? That’s us, too.
We offer an expansive portfolio of technologies, storage devices and platforms for business and consumers alike. Our data-centric solutions are comprised of the Western Digital®, G-Technology™, SanDisk® and WD® brands.
Today’s exceptional challenges require your unique skills. It’s You & Western Digital. Together, we’re the next BIG thing in data.
· Project Coordination for all system and process improvement initiatives impacting Agile (PLM), SAP (ERP) and many other downstream systems.
· Conduct regular/Scheduled project team meetings and produce timely project updates (i.e., project charter, project plan schedule, team action items, team risks/issues log, team status reporting, etc.). This will include gathering and understanding the business requirements to assist leaders in making decisions.
· Working with stakeholders from all organizations involved to clarify project goals and objectives, scope, expected outcome and coordinate the resources needed to support.
· Proactively identify project risks and work with stakeholders to mitigate and ensure achievement of business objectives and priorities.
· Identify, create and manage key project success criteria/metrics across departments to accurately report project performance.
· Develop and maintain a repository for all project-related communications including work products, tracking logs, and reporting tools to communicate status and deliverables
· Bachelor's degree with 5 + years of experience managing moderate to complex projects
· Experience with Oracle Agile PLM system, Admin experience a plus
· Experience working with cross-functional teams while handling multiple projects simultaneously
· Capable of effectively facilitating meetings and developing and executing detail-oriented project plans and deliverables and breaking down complex problems into manageable goals
· Advance skills in MS Excel, Power Point, Project and Visio, with experience in Integration/SQL/Reporting a plus.
· Strong project leadership skills and initiative; willing to work autonomously to manage and prioritize their own workload
· Detail-oriented and analytical; able to communicate and comprehend technical information in both written and oral form and keep track of large quantities of data
· Flexible, collaborative, and a dynamic team-player who can work collaboratively with many different types of personalities and still maintain a sense of calm and good humor under pressure
· Friendly, personable, able to build relationships
· Demonstrated effectiveness with oral and written communication skills with proven experience presenting project information to representatives from all levels of the organization.
· Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment, prioritize multiple tasks, problem solve under pressure of deadlines and resource constraints.
· Demonstrated proficiency in applying project management methodology to successfully deliver projects on time, within budget, and within scope
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.