At Mitie, you will be working for the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. You will be part of a workforce with over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there is no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
An exciting opportunity to join the award-winning Strategic Marketing team to plan, execute and optimise multi-channel marketing campaigns to drive awareness and support marketing lead generation activities.
An ideal candidate will be passionate about social media, digital marketing and have experience is managing social media and using marketing technology. You will need to be tech-savvy, intuitive, creative, and analytical.
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the below:
· Atleast 2- 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
· Knowledge and experience of using Marketing Automation, CRM, Social Media Software systems and Google Analytics is preferred
· Broad knowledge and understanding of digital communication activities
· A creative approach with good copywriting skills
· Exceptional organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
· Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Health and Safety responsibilities
· Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
· Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
· Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
Level of Authority
· The job holder will have the authority to carry out their role on a day to day basis in accordance with all prevailing company policies. The job holder will have authority to incur expenditure and to agree legally binding commitments on behalf of the company but these must be in accordance with the company authorisation limits, which are determined by the Authorisation Register
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.