We work in the areas of digital experience, analytics, AI and cloud to unlock the power of technology for our clients to empower humans with intelligent and experiential solutions. We enable #HumanFirstDigital.
Role Title: PMO
Minimum years of work exp: 3 years in Program & Project Management
Required Skills: Project Management, Agile methods and tools, Communication planning, Process documentation, Business analysis
• Program/project management experience in the federal sector.
• Experience working in a structured PMO.
• Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt/awareness
• Familiarity with Agile Project Management practices
• Experienced in creating project schedules in Microsoft Project or Smartsheet
• Intermediate to expert level of experience with Microsoft products: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, and Visio
• Strong oral (speak fluent English) and written skills and experience interacting with and presenting to senior leaders, contract officers etc. within an organization
• Strong skills in key areas such as: strategic planning, multi-tasking, conflict management, time management, planning and executing to a defined schedule/budget
• Prior experience working in a matrix environment
• Under supervision, support implementation of best practices for scalable program/project management including for project intake and management processes, resources, training, and a governance plan for sustainment.
• May perform one or more of the following activities: develop templates, artifacts, and communications; participate as member of a project team; lead trainings; ensure timely documentation and completion of project tasks; and identifying and escalating risks as needed.
• Expected Deliverables: Microsoft office-based reports; training development and delivery
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.