Hearst is a leading global, diversified media, information, and services company with more than 360 businesses. Across every division, Hearst employees are connected by shared values of innovation, storytelling, creativity, vision, social good and partnership. We invite you to discover more about our culture, company, and community.
Hearst major interests include ownership in cable television networks such as A&E, HISTORY, Lifetime and ESPN; global financial services leader Fitch Group; Hearst Health, a group of medical information and services businesses; transportation assets including CAMP Systems International, a major provider of software-as-a-service solutions for managing maintenance of jets and helicopters; 31 television stations such as WCVB-TV in Boston and KCRA-TV in Sacramento, Calif., which reach a combined 19 percent of U.S. viewers; newspapers such as the Houston Chronicle, San Francisco Chronicle and Albany Times Union, more than 300 magazines around the world including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Men's Health and Car and Driver; digital services businesses such as iCrossing and KUBRA; and investments in emerging digital entertainment companies such as Complex Networks.
Hearst is looking for talented Digital Sales Executives in the Atlanta area to be a part of an exciting new initiative as we build out a new team of digital sales experts located in high growth markets across the country. Our Digital Marketing Sales Executives work with SMB's to help them grow and thrive by developing customized full service marketing programs that leverage SEO, PPC, website design, social media and marketing automation solutions to generate leads and positively brand their business. If you enjoy new business development and are looking for an opportunity to earn over $100K, this is the right fit for you!
As a Digital Marketing Sales Executive, you can expect the following:
· Calling on SMBs to show the value of our digital advertising products, such as SEO/SEM, Social Media Marketing, Reputation Management, and Mobile Optimization.
· Research, prospecting, marketing, cold-calling, presenting, and closing. You own the sales cycle, prospect to close, and have the support of a world-class Customer Experience team to ensure continued support after the sale.
· Execute sales tactics, implement marketing strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion, and consistently ask for the business.
· Provide valuable feedback to management to improve on sales and marketing strategies
· Closely follow market trends
· Become a valuable asset in the business community by boosting your clients' businesses through their digital marketing campaigns.
· Achieve and exceed sales quotas
· A great work environment – it's never boring here!
· Competitive base salary, uncapped commissions for unlimited earning potential, and significant opportunity for advancement within the company
· Collaboration – ideas and input are always welcome
· Business casual dress
· Health, dental, 401k, paid time off – we have you covered
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.