VOSKER is one of the global technology leaders in remote area surveillance.
Our desire to surpass ourselves and push back the limits allows us to revolutionize the field of artificial intelligence and the Internet of Things (IoT), thanks to our pioneering products.
WE are motivated by performance, innovation, and family.
We are looking for a Technical Lead Firmware
• Lead to the realization of various explorations (industrial and user design, production, software development, artificial intelligence ...
• Carry out the deliverables of the project phases: research, ideation, prototyping, feasibility study, business plan, specifications, backlog ...
• Contribute to strategic planning prioritization activities
• Support Product Owners and Scrums Masters in writing, prioritizing and updating the backlog
• Ensure requirements are understood and usable by development teams
• Identify risks and issues, help define mitigation plans and resolve them
• Develop the practice of business analyst within the IT department
• Manage stakeholders
• Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science or Business Management, or equivalent
• At least 10 years of experience as a BA
• Ability to work in ambiguity
• Mastery of different design and analysis methodologies and approaches
• Bilingual (French / English)
Why should you choose VOSKER?
Equal access to employment:
At VOSKER, we value the essence of each person and celebrate the diversity that allows us to redefine what is possible. We are committed to collaboration by providing a healthy and inclusive work environment where all voices are heard.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have specific needs to make this recruitment process more accessible to you.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.