Ergomed Plc is a public company on the London stock exchange with its HQ in Guildford, UK. The company boasted 40% growth in its revenues in its last report. This success is due to the hard work of our highly skilled employees and our subsequent reputation for excellence with our clients.
The Director of Proposals, under the supervision of department head, is responsible for oversight proposal and budget development efforts with sponsors, vendors, and external suppliers who provide research-related services to the company. In addition, they are responsible for overseeing the growth and development of the Budgets and Proposals team. This individual will be expected to interact with staff and clients and will exercise judgement in all communication.
Additional responsibilities include development and implementation of effective practices, procedures, and reporting. General knowledge of the activities associated with clinical research is required, including project management, study initiation, clinical monitoring, regulatory affairs, etc. Additionally, this person will support the development of key KPI/ROI metrics used as a reporting mechanism for management and oversight.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Oversight of preparation of proposals RFP/RFQ/RFI response, from triage through contract close-out in accordance with company policies and legal requirements. Comprehensive QC review of proposal deliverables to identify potential issues/concerns and to ensure high quality and accuracy prior to client submission.
· Provide supervisory oversight to direct reports (e.g., training, performance evaluation, workload leveling, project allocation, compliance to process and metrics, recruitment and selection of new employees, trouble shooting and issue resolution)
· Working with Global Head of P&C to Create and implement the strategic vision for the Proposals & Contracts department
· Supports business growth through the generation of innovative processes, strategic thinking, effective priority setting, a culture of continuous improvement, waste elimination, and increased customer satisfaction
· Prepare budget for client proposals in collaborating with functional head and senior management team as needed.
· Develop and maintain department tools and templates
· Liaises frequently with customers and stakeholders to ensure they have realistic expectations of the contracting and proposal process, external providers and the contracting environment
· Interface with clients as needed to support the Business Development or Clinical Project management team in budget discussions and/or negotiations
· Prepare reports as requested on budgets, key performance metrics, project resourcing, reported staff time/attendance, etc.
· Communicates impact of significant proposal changes and associated budgets to executive leadership and other stakeholders proactively
· Work closely with finance team to ensure smooth, accurate, and timely transfer of contracts to finance team.
· Work with Operations team to handle ad hoc tasks as needed
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please send your application electronically enclosing your English CV. Due to high a volume of applications only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.