Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
The maintenance and reactive repair of engineering service and fabric related issues across a range of clients within the geographical patch (East of Scotland - Edinburgh, Borders, Fife)
The identification of additional works, and implementing on authorisation.
• Carry out planned preventative maintenance on engineering services and fabric as required.
• Carry out planned and reactive maintenance as required
• Control of water testing regimes and upkeep of the water log book on relevant sites as required.
• Procure materials and equipment to carry out works through MITIE standard procurement procedures
• Complete work reports via PDA
• Advise Client of minor additional works and compile estimates in line with Contract spend limits.
• Attend call outs/breakdowns, carry out fault diagnosis, repair or advise as required.
• Be available to carry out necessary works outside normal hours and to also be available for Out of Hours On Call Rota
• To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to.
• To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
• To ensure compliance with the MITIE Maintenance Quality Management System as it applies to this position.
Health and Safety responsibilities
• Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
• Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
• Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
• Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.