Apertum Online is a leading B2B technology service provider company based out of Mumbai, India providing business and technical expertise to the global online and mobile gaming industry. Our product & technology team handles product and engineering for our client with complete end-to-end ownership. This includes pitching new ideas, building prototypes, running simulations to test algorithms and building entire products from white-board to production, providing support and analytics throughout the lifecycle.
Apertum Online offers a dynamic and rewarding environment for high achievers looking to work and learn alongside like-minded individuals to build and support scalable products which already provide entertainment to millions of users and take them to the next level.
In this role, you have an opportunity for significant impact through your ability to increase developer efficiency and product quality through your work. You will play an impactful role to build mobile-first experiences Apps.
• Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers and Backend Engineers to design and deliver high-quality products on Android
• Build end-to-end features of the app: networking, persistence, business logic, and UI
• Build efficient and reusable mobile components and architect reliable and scalable mobile solutions
• Identify areas of improvement and advocate for mobile best practices
• Analyze and optimize UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance
• Languages: Java / Kotlin
• Architecture: MVVM
• Network: Retrofit, Okhttp, Protocol buffers
• Dependency Injection: Dagger 2
• CI/CD: Jenkins Other: Android JetPack, Glide, Git, ExoPlayer
Apertum Online Pvt. Ltd. offers a dynamic and rewarding environment for high-achievers looking to work and learn alongside with like-minded individuals and build scalable technology, which entertains millions of users across the globe.
Perks and Benefits
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.