Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
• Design and develop software features based on visual mockups and user stories
• Work together with UI/UX designers, Product Owners, Developers and other team members
• Deliver high quality code, which is both functional and performant
• SOLID understanding of best practices, processes and patterns in software development
• Contribute to the infrastructure that the team leverages for development
• Participate in code review
• Bring your own ideas to improve the System
• BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
• C# /.NET or .NET Core
• Elastic Search
• Experience in AWS or AZURE
• Interest in testing, review and code quality
• Interest in front-end testing, with tools as Jest/Enzyme - nice to have
• Experience with Ember would be a nice to have
• Hands-on approach
• Good English, both written and spoken is a must
• German is a nice to have but not required
Looking forward to your application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.