BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use. The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team. With a strong commitment to encouraging future and current team members to “Unlock the Best You!” the BIC People Promise reinforces the principle that people are at the heart of its business success. BIC is committed to its team members and to the promise of helping them unlock their full potential.
BIC Graphic works in the promotional product industry. This industry is known for its wide range of innovative gifts and products. Creativity and ingenuity are main drivers for success in this field of business
BIC Graphic provides the industry with its iconic products, mainly in the categories writing instruments and lighters.
MAIN PURPOSE: Reporting to Sales Manager Cluster Central Europe, is responsible to achieves maximum sales profitability, growth, and account acquisition within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally, contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
LOCATION: Frankfurt area/Stuttgart/Nurnberg. 100% home based role.
· Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
· Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
BASIC PURPOSE AND FUNCTION:
· Develop the market share of BIC products, (B2B) based on fixed goals and accomplishing sales targets
· Focus on establishing working relationships with existing customers (visiting or by phone) and develop the distribution of BIC products in line with sales policy
· Ensure future business through constant and complete prospecting within the sales area;
· Provide information on our range, pricing, promotions; developing & follow up promotion plans in area
· Introduce new products and consolidate them in the market.
· Manage the budget per customer and ensure maximum optimization of the budget & and implementing measures to correct budget deviations
· Communicate with other departments such as Marketing & Customer Service: be alert to changes in the local market and signals coming from end users, customers and buyers and competitor activities
· Work following an optimized routing plan in line with the cycle planner as agreed with the line manager; weekly planning system and reporting method through Siebel).
· Report directly to Sales Manager, inform him/her about your activities, results and experiences on the field, actively provide feedback on Market, Competitors activities & key customers’ needs.
· Follow up complaints & returns from Customers to react & build action plan to smooth the impact on the business.
· Prepare every visit accurately considering main topics to understand from the customer: Turn Over with BIC, Turn Over as Business, Main product families interest…questions to explore new opportunities & needs from the customer.
· When needed, deploy training for Customers' Sales Force, giving advice & support to promote our products in the Market.
· Follow up Customers have the Samples, Sales Kits…needed to develop Sales target.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Specific sales training will be an advantage
• 5 years’ experience as Sales Rep.
• Native German and fluent level in English (Spoken and written)
• PC knowledge: Word, Excel and Power Point
SKILLS / COMPETENCES:
· Customer focus
· Drive for results
· Planning and organization: think ahead and plan over midyear time, in order to manage priorities, and customer visits.
· High Assertiveness: interpersonal and Communication skills
· Easy, friendly in a professional manner: Team player.
· Autonomy, initiative.
· Analytical thinking.
· Frequent travelling is required in Germany and Europe
· Digital technology open minded
Apply Today! There's never been a better time to join BIC. We're a dynamic company with a strong vision. You will find a wealth of possibilities in a challenging and rewarding work environment. As an organization, we have a passion for taking care of our people, and our benefits reflect this. Join BIC and let’s invent our future, together!
BIC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.