Join the world of the future in a fast growing international company!
At SEGULA Technologies you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects and help shaping the future within an engineering company which is at the heart of innovation. From 3D printing, augmented reality, connected vehicle to the factory of the future – new technologies are part of our 13,000 ingenious collaborators’ day-to-day life. Would you like to join in?
Whether you are a student, young graduate, engineer or experienced project manager, at SEGULA Technologies you will find the opportunity to give a new meaning to your career. Skills development is a big part of SEGULA Technologies’ DNA, the company offers the possibility to move between sectors and positions, as well as attractive geographic mobility opportunities.
SEGULA Technologies is always looking for new, ingenious, and daring talents worldwide to support all the major industrial actors within the automotive, aeronautics, energy, railway, naval, oil & gas and pharmaceutical sectors.
Do you have a touch of genius? Take a new challenge and join us!
For more information: https://www.segulatechnologies.com
CAD Parametric Design Engineer – Interior Hard/Soft trim
Define parameters and standards on critical systems & integrated into CAD design templates
- Specific prior expertise in Interior Trim development
- Adaptation of studio surface data to meet engineering and parametric modeling requirements
- Apply standards into template process
- Competitive benchmarking of assigned systems
- Maintain templates / requirements as standards change
- Associative parametric modeling
- CAD model and template set up
- Highest Level of CAD Skillset,Parametric CAD Modeling Required
- 5+ Years of CAD modeling with Siemens NX
- 2+ Years of Robust Modeling with Siemens NX
- 2+ Years of Parametric CAD Modeling with Siemens NX
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Mechanical or EE) or equivalent bachelors degree with experience.
- 3+ Years of Interior Trim Automotive Engineering Experience (specific examples required)
Strong English Speaking skills
Strong Engineering Design Project Presentation skills required
- 5+ Years of Interior Trim CAD Engineering experience
- Knowledge of tooling requirements and options for various trim parts.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.