Spruce InfoTech is a leading information technology firm that provides varied services to help clients change manage and transform their businesses by means of high quality, innovative and cost effective solutions. We provide services to different companies from small scale level to even fortune 500 organizations and guide them in the best possible way to maximize IT investment and also reduce the cost of acquiring new technologies.
Anywhere in Canada
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success as an architect in strategic IT including the following areas:
· Collaborating with UX Designers to build experiences that excite stakeholders;
· Collaborating with other Architects and Developers to provide technical design guidance to align with strategy and applicable technical standards;
· Working independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs;
· Supervising and establishing delivery of project initiatives;
· Building trusting and influential relationships and engaging with vendors and third parties as appropriate;
· Researching and evaluating emerging technologies and novel approaches in order to make recommendations to enhance business processes and/or create a competitive advantage;
· Displaying initiative and an ability to lead others;
· Providing coaching and technical mentoring;
· Learning rapidly and continuously taking advantage of new technologies, concepts and business models;
· Demonstrating a history of staying current in emerging technology trends;
· Leveraging business knowledge and interpersonal abilities to build, maintain, and influence relationships with senior leaders in IT and stakeholders;
· Evaluating, defining, and when necessary prototyping and guiding development teams in a hands-on manner on alternatives to determine the most appropriate approach for each solution; and,
· Providing direction and guidance, hands-on development support, code review, development oversight, and support to successfully deliver on time with quality.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in technical knowledge and skills in the following areas of application development:
· Design and architecture of SPA applications and frameworks;
· Microservice architecture and distributed processing patterns;
· Multiple front-end frameworks and libraries (Angular, React, Vue, Node.js);
· Microsoft Stack (C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Framework, MS SQL);
· Cloud (Designing, building and deploying cloud-centric solutions on Azure);
· Integration by building application integrations using REST and SOAP web services;
· Development Lifecycles and methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, Lean, TDD, Iterative & Waterfall;
· Relational and document databases;
· Unit testing tools (Jest, Mocha, Cucumber, nUnit, MOQ);
· Mobile application development and deployment;
· Test Driven Development and/or Behavior Driven Development;
· Unit testing in several languages and frameworks; and,
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.