The role of Operations Manager will ensure alignment with Global Tech Operations & Product Leadership leaders to drive strategic programs and cross-team alignment. Working as end-to-end owner of store management, will support in driving all Mergers & Acquistions of retailer stores and drive necessary action across each teams. By collaborating with Retailer onboarding team, Madras team & Sirval team will focus onboarding the new retailers and continuously improving cycle times and areas of opportunity.
- Balance the Associates’ and Nielsen interests, always seeking a win-win situation that drives results and eliminates worry
- Creating transparency with the team to set right expectations in order to increase employee engagement and maximize productivity
- Voice of the business driving the benefits of changing and providing real-time support to allay fears
- Ability to execute research projects, and translate the results into operational or analytical solutions to problems
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment with several interacting teams
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel while managing and meeting changing deadlines and priorities
- Experience handling, manipulating and analyzing data
- Advanced Problem Solving Skills (deductive reasoning, able to see hierarchical relationships, gaps in logic, etc
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- B.S. or M.A., preferably in a statistical, mathematical, or technical field
- 5-8 years of quantitative analysis work experience or (1+ Nielsen store setup experiece and 2+ work experience)
- Working knowledge of SQL and database structures
- Experience with Unix,Python,PowerBI
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.