ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
ServiceNow is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Enterprise Account Executive to drive revenue growth of the full suite of ServiceNow enterprise solutions within the U.S. Intelligence Community (IC). This individual will act as the lead sales representative for these solutions within the IC. The Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for delivering revenue and exceeding quarterly sales targets within their assigned territory by developing and leading a coordinated enterprise sales campaign.
To be successful in this role you have:
· Minimum 5+ years selling enterprise software solutions into the U.S. Intelligence Community; and demonstrated track record of exceeding quota.
· Top Secret / SCI CI Poly with up-to-date Special Background
· Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of
· Ability to align the value of the solutions to customers' missions, KPIs,
and/or business objectives.
· Establish strong customer relationships/partnerships to mature into a trusted advisor role.
· Demonstrated ability to articulate the business value of the solution and outlining the ROI and total cost of ownership.
· Demonstrated ability to develop business opportunities in new accounts and expand revenue in existing accounts.
· Maintain and manage an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
· Strong communication/presentations skills.
· Strong customer references.
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional
atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where
individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their
professional careers through working with some of the most advanced
technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.