We organise over 500 large-scale branded and transaction-oriented events in 14 specialist markets. These are typically not-to-be-missed annual events where buyers and sellers build relationships, see and show products and do business.
We also provide year-round online platforms where companies showcase their businesses and products and buyers conduct research, generating valuable leads, and we provide data and digital content that supports the flow of knowledge and transactions in markets.
Informa Markets Engineering Group is the leading B2B event and media company dedicated exclusively to the global $3.0 trillion advanced manufacturing sector, helps support the flow of information, commerce, and innovation in such sophisticated segments as medical devices and pharmaceutical development, advanced engineering design, automation, manufacturing, processing, and packaging.
An innovative, marketer focusing on flawless marketing execution across multi-channel integrated marketing plans. Assist in the development of marketing plans designed to consistently exceed internal goals and customer expectations. Assist Manager and team leaders in creating strategic business alliances with key business leaders to effectively align with and support internal initiatives across all Marketing platforms and channels. Work across multiple teams while helping execute and implement against all core marketing metrics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist in the execution of integrated marketing and comms plans, designed to positively position Event brands to deliver on key internal metrics and successfully meet strategic objectives.
· A clear understanding of general Marketing knowledge and experience with Digital/Social Marketing, Customer Insights, Marketing analytics, copywriting and design.
· Help develop clear communication strategies and manage all execution and implementation across assigned brands.
· Provide recommendations on all new trends and technologies in the Marketing space including Digital applications, technologies and tools with a goal of optimizing spend and performance.
· Provide input in the development and maintenance of multi-channel marketing plan based on established brand goals, customer insights and overall customer Needs Assessment.
· Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points with a focus on the development of relevant and effective content to drive customer engagement 365 days a year.
· Highly creative approach with ability to drive innovation and engage target audience segments, generate qualified leads, drive growth and customer retention.
· Ability to manage outside partners and vendors including Ad Agencies, Associations, Consultants, etc.
· Acts as core part of Event team, working to develop and execute against strategic plan for assigned business as well as overall AMG strategy.
· Work across multiple internal support groups building strong internal relationships with key stakeholders.
· College degree in Business Management, Advertising, Marketing, or Communications preferred. MBA is a plus.
· 3+ years progressively responsible positions in a business-to-business marketing environment preferred.
· Ability to assess and recommend areas for overall improvement to the business is essential with an eye towards leveraging technology and the Digital arena to drive change.
· Business-to-Business, corporate communications and Digital Marketing experience preferred. Strong writing skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Comfortable developing integrated strategies and multi-channel plans.
· The ability to collaborate and experience driving customer satisfaction is critica
What we offer:
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.