We're a new kind of agency, built from the largest pure play CRM agency in North America and the industry-leading capabilities of Epsilon Agency to mine our data for the human insights that drive growth for our clients. At Hawkeye Agency, we believe that in order to win, and for our clients to win, data has to be at the core of how we make decisions, how we make the work, and how we go to market.
We call this approach "experience orchestration" — that is, providing a customer the best next experience, across all channels and all moments of their journey, in a way that addresses their needs and our clients’ business goals.
Please note that while each posting requires a geographical location, Hawkeye has offices in 12 U.S. cities (including San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas and NYC) and 4 offices globally (Toronto, London, Dublin, Bangalore). We call it “Hybrid at Hawkeye”, and this role can align to the candidate’s closest geographical office. Our flexible geographic work environment enables our organization to be agile, move at the speed of culture and build Connections Designed to Matter®.
The Associate Media Planner supports the creation, management and stewardship of Hawkeye client media plans and investments. The Media Associate role is a great place to begin your career in the continuously evolving world of advertising. At Hawkeye, we provide you with extensive training and development opportunities when you join our team. Plus, no matter where you start as a Media Associate, you will have the opportunity to rotate and gain different experience in the role over time.
• Learn about your client’s business, including the industry, category, and your client’s competitors
• Collaborate with internal colleagues and external sales professionals
• Develop relationships with client contacts and external vendors
• Develop a solid understanding of consumer and industry insights to analyze competitors
• Inform and influence when and where a client’s advertising should be spent
• Learn how to make educated placement recommendations using media statistics and basic media math calculations (all taught in our training programs)
• Develop analytical and negotiation skills
• Monitor budgets, reporting and purchases to ensure all ads run as ordered
• You have a Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Applied Mathematics or Consumer Insights
• You have demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills, but you’ll embrace a role that requires a mix of art and science
• You have top-notch communication skills (written and verbal)
• You have experience developing and presenting your thoughts and ideas
• You think critically, analyze everything, and look for unconventional solutions to problems
• You like to speak up with new ideas and challenge the status quo
• You are detail-oriented and have exceptional organizational skills
• You thrive on a team, can meet tight deadlines, and are comfortable juggling multiple priorities
• You enjoy managing projects and/or process
• You enjoy learning and are willing to lean in to new opportunities
• You are highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• You can back up all of the above capabilities with detailed examples and stories
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hawkeye is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for all stages of the interview and employment process for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Hawkeye, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.