NEC Software Solutions (India)
On 1st July 2021, Rave Technologies became NEC Software Solutions India. This change brought us under the global NEC Corporation brand. We are proud to be part of an organisation with 122 years of experience in evolution with technology and innovation.
We have more than 30 years of experience in providing end to end IT services across the globe and have earned a reputation for delighting our customers by consistently surpassing expectations and helping them deliver robust, market-ready software products that meet the highest standards of engineering and user experience. Supported by more than 1300 exceptionally talented manpower, we are a hub for offshore support and technology services.
We work with diverse industry verticals which include publishing, media, financial services, retail, healthcare and technology companies around the world. Our customers range from two-person startups to $bn listed companies.
For more information, visit at www.necsws.com/india.
About NEC Corporation
NEC Corporation is a Japanese multinational information technology and electronics company, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. It is recognised as a ‘Top 50 Innovative Company’ globally and the NEC Group globally provides “Solutions for Society” that promote the safety, security, fairness and equality of society. Their main goal is to help create a safer society with their innovations in technologies.
NEC Corporation has established itself as a leader in the integration of IT and network technologies while promoting the brand statement of “Orchestrating a brighter world.” NEC enables businesses and communities to adapt to rapid changes taking place in both society and the market as it provides for the social values of safety, security, fairness and efficiency to promote a more sustainable world where everyone has the chance to reach their full potential.
For more information, visit NEC at https://www.nec.com.
Project role: Full Stack .NET Engineer
Role description: Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
1. Develop and deliver quality product participate in requirement analysis.
2. Maintaining adherence to architectural standards principles MS specific guidelines design patterns standards.
3. Strong technical skills in designing, developing, debugging, documenting, and implementing applications.
1. Expert knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns such as Singleton, Abstract, Factory, Repository etc.
2. Experience with Dependency Injection is must to have.
3. Expert knowledge on security concepts and OAuth vs OAuth2.
4. Hands-on experience with service-oriented architecture and familiar with WCF services & Web APIs.
5. Deep knowledge in designing and developing .NET application using ASP.NET MVC 4 & above with razors.
6. Good knowledge on Entity framework and any other ORMs.
7. Hands on experience with IIS 7.0 deployment and should have knowledge about MS Build & Web Deploy.
8. Experience with GIT, CI/CD, Cloud deployment and database concepts (preferably MS SQL Server 2014 & above).
9. Must have hands-on experience on HTML5, Bootstrap 4.0 & CSS3 above.
10. Experience on the frond-end frameworks such as jQuery, Angular etc.
11. Proficiency in managing SQL Databases and writing optimized queries.
Nice to have:
1. Knowledge on AWS resources and storage concepts.
2. SaaS based product development experience is an advantage.
3. Experience in developing microservices based solutions.
4. Knowledge on BI tools and SSIS is an advantage.
1. Should be able to work independently with no direct supervision
2. Creating standard documented practices where none exist.
3. Strong oral and written communications skills.
Good Communication Skills required.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.