Informa Financial Intelligence provides actionable insight to help our customers make smarter decisions. We provide fund and wealth managers, traders, insurers, analysts, and investment and retail bankers with the intelligent advantage to make informed decisions, understand past trends, forecast future performance, drive profitability, and increase returns. The world’s top global financial institutions look to Informa Financial Intelligence for our authority, precision and forward-focused analysis. We’re the world’s leading provider of fund management, wealth management, investment banking and retail banking market intelligence and competitive research
The Sales Specialist is a domain expert, understanding and articulating the full value proposition and capabilities of the data and platform. The Sales Specialist is responsible for the strategy and execution of all new sales of their core solution set to an assigned geographic territory. In this role, you are responsible for leveraging your domain and product expertise to identify and uncover growth opportunities within the geographic territory.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities for driving the sales process including:
· A domain expert understanding the business of our clients and able to articulate precisely how our solutions solve client problems and create value.
· Maintain a deep working knowledge of the Wealth Management solutions.
· Create and implement sales plans to target and penetrate target non-client prospects including targeting and engaging senior executive decision makers.
· Design and implement a cohesive sales strategy drawing on the various business disciplines i.e. marketing, product management, etc., to deliver on their sales goal.
· Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume.
· Effectively maintain and forecast pipeline activities including all relevant client engagement materials.
· Work with Product Management and Senior Business Management to deliver effective and competitive solutions to our clients
· BS/BA from an accredited college or university.
· Proven track record of new business results, ability to achieve and exceed meaningful sales goals.
· Minimum of two (2) years of experience in Sales Development (business development) direct sales to the investment or financial services industry.
· Experience in Wealth Management, Investment Management, or selling solutions into these markets.
· Experience in both working effectively with others in a team setting and in an independent environment.
Informa is a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events group. We help customers in hundreds of professional, commercial and academic communities connect and learn, and create and provide access to content and intelligence so they can work smarter and make better decisions faster.
Why work at Informa:
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritises promotions internally. Our benefits include:
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.