Together we make. Come make with us.
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, as well as Europe and South America, we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
Enjoy incredible perks.
We take care of our team. We offer medical, dental, vision, and retirement benefits, as well as pet insurance, 401K match, life insurance, incentive programs, paid time off, on-site massages, phenomenal work-life balance, and employee discounts.
Like what you see? We can’t wait to meet you!
The Cricut Creative team is looking for an exceptional creative leader to craft beautiful, functional, smart, and customer-focused digital and brand experiences. You will collaborate with designers, strategists, copywriters and cross functional teams to develop creative concepts, executing original and innovative design and storytelling as well as overseeing projects all the way through execution. As a tastemaker and storyteller on the team, you will advocate for design excellence with both hands-on building and meeting with partners. You will contribute to the creative vision and collaborate with a team that defines and designs digital and brand experiences and the interaction, visual, and motion design patterns for Cricut.
You're driven to design brand stories that connect with customers and take delight in building new brands from the ground up focused on brand and product stories to engage customers. You are both imaginative and pragmatic, and has proven your ability to motivate those around you with your vision and dedication to excellence.
· 8-10+ years’ of experience leading creative, exhibiting thoughtful leadership in creative and design trends
· Experience as a creative lead for a top-tier website
· Deep expertise working on mobile-first, responsive websites
· Experience building and implementing visual design systems for websites including code-based design systems and style guides
· Demonstrated ability to guide, develop and retain a growing team, set goals, delegate responsibilities, hold teams accountable for outcomes, and provide feedback
· Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs
· Experience using best practices for mobile and web-based information architecture and design, as well as knowledge of usability principles and techniques
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent design-related field
· An outstanding portfolio that showcases your expertise and fit for this role
· Fluency and experience in the design thinking process
· Experience with research and human-centered design with a portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions
· Ability to extract complex concepts and quickly turn around rigorous flows and mockups reflecting a range of options
· Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides
· Additional design skills in related fields, including art direction, filmmaking, motion design, and prototyping
· Experience in designing cross platform experiences
· Ability to drive the design review cycle and close on design requirements independently
· Experience working in design consulting where presentation to clients and executives are core proficiencies
· Proficiency in presenting design work to user experience teams, product and engineering teams, and executives for review and feedback.
What to Do Next:
Please attach your resume including links to your portfolio where applicable. If you want to show your super powers in other ways – include that information too. You can be sure that Cricut® is an employer who values individuality, equality and diversity, so tell us what you’re all about. If you are a Maker or a DIY enthusiast, whether you think you are a good one or not, we would love to hear about it when you send us your information!
At Cricut®, we celebrate inclusion and diversity. Cricut is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions based on merit. Cricut prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, nationality, citizenship, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other unlawful consideration. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Cricut participates in E-Verify.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.