At Altisource (NASDAQ: ASPS) we build world-class technologies and services for the mortgage and real estate industry, and are well poised to help revolutionize how homes are bought, sold and managed. In the US, we partner with 7 out of the top 10 mortgage servicers, operate one of the top three real estate auction websites, and manage a cooperative which represents 15%+ market share of the $1.8tn US Originations market.
This position requires you to efficiently coordinate with Eviction/Foreclosure Attorneys, Preservation vendors, and stakeholders on REO Eviction and Redemption files. The result is to liquidate the files within the approved timelines to have it moved for marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The job responsibilities entail:
· Update the system of record daily to reflect the status of each eviction file
· Act as a liaison with different departments and the business units to ensure smooth closure of files
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Excel
• Proactive attitude, detail oriented and a team player
• Minimum 2 years of International BPO (Preferably US)
• Should be a Graduate in any discipline
• Flexible to work in night shifts
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.