As a full-service, data-driven customer experience transformation, we partner with Top 500 companies in the DACH region and in Eastern Europe. Originally from Switzerland, Merkle DACH was created out of a merger Namics and Isobar - two leading full-service digital agencies.
Our 1200+ digital enthusiasts are innovating the way brands are built, through providing expertise in Digital Transformation strategy, MarTech platforms, Creativity, UX, CRM, Data, Commerce, Mobile, Social Media, Intranet and CMS. We are part of the global Merkle brand, the largest brand within the dentsu group, who shares with us a network of over 66,000 passionate individuals in 146 countries.
- Participates in the entire software development cycle - requirements’ analysis, design and --- Development, unit testing and documentation
- Responsible for long-term code reusability and stability
- Proactively identifies security, usability etc. issues and formulates strategies to resolve them
- Works independently, without guidance, with broader overview on the project
- Takes ownership for the delivery of complex application features and resolves key technical - Issues related to the assigned project
- Complies with estimation process and is responsible for accurate personal estimates
- Develops required software features, achieving timely and quality delivery
- Delivers trainings and participates in knowledge sharing
- Mentors new software engineers in the team
- Integrates new technologies
- Understands and follows the release processes in the company
- Experience in working in a scrum/agile teams Involved proactively in Refinement and Retrospective meetings Willing to provide third level support
- Proven experience in developing native Android apps in Java
- Senior: at least 2.5 year of experience Worked in at least two apps for customers in Java
- native Android Proven experience of at least 8 months with RxJava
- Proven experience with -Integration of Mobile App with Backends via Rest-APIs Proven experience with Kotlin
Desirable / Optional Skills:
-Proven experience with Firebase especially with Remote Config Proven experience with Splunk
You need to be based in Switzerland, travel to Bern from Time to Time 2 days a month
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.