SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. We operate a network of more than 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.
Working as part of our corporate IT teams, you will be in charge of all SGS websites front end developments. You will combine the art of design with the science of programming. Using your proven experience, you will be responsible for the translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
• ReactJS (ideally up to version 17)
• Basic knowledge of NodeJS/npm
• Modern layout methodologies (Flexbox , Grid, CSS variables, media queries)
• Responsive, mobile-first approach
• GiT (and GiT Flow)
• HTML5 and DOM manipulation
• WCAG 2.0 AA-accessibility standards (ARIA tags etc.)
• Cross-browser compatibility QA
• Experience with REST API integration
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
• TypeScript (strong asset)
• Experience with Storybook
• Sitecore JSS (strong asset)
• NextJS (Strong asset)
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.