Rescale is the leader in enterprise big compute in the cloud. Rescale empowers the world's transformative executives, IT leaders, engineers, and scientists to securely manage product innovation to be first to market. Rescale's hybrid and multi-cloud platform, built on the most powerful high-performance computing infrastructure, seamlessly matches software applications with the best cloud or on-premise architecture to run complex data processing, simulations, and the computation of AI, machine learning and other compute-intensive algorithms.
Rescale is a high performance computing platform designed to accelerate the creation of innovations like supersonic airplanes, next-generation biotech, air taxis, rocket ships, and more. Utilizing cutting-edge public cloud resources, the Rescale platform connects the world’s best engineers and scientists to the world’s best compute infrastructure so they can push the frontier further and faster.
We are seeking a HPC Engineer to join our team!
In this role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Becoming an expert in how the Rescale platform works, and how it can be applied to customers’ workflows
- You will be challenged daily on how to best solve our customers’ HPC problems on our platform
- Providing technical support to our customers, independent software vendors and strategic partners
- Solve various problems related to the software they are running on Rescale, requiring a high level of understanding of the software and an in-depth understanding of the environment the software runs in
- Maintain the software available on Rescale, including installing and benchmarking the software, and optimizing the software’s performance for the environment it runs in
Key Qualifications include:
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- In-depth knowledge in one or more HPC disciplines. (CFD, FEA, Molecular Dynamics, Weather Forecasting, Computational Chemistry, Reservoir (Seismic) Simulation, Rendering, etc.)
- Good understanding of the Linux environment
- Good understanding of HPC, schedulers, and MPI
- Good understanding of Shell scripting
- High level understanding of web frameworks and databases
- High level familiarity with language such as Python/NumPy/SciPy, Perl, Matlab, etc.
- General familiarity with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and Google Compute Engine
- Due to federal data, must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
For any questions, feel free to reach out to our recruiter Ivan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.