MedTrainer is an innovator in the healthcare industry, changing the landscape of technology offers with the Medtrainer Platform Solution comprised of our proprietary Learning Management System (LMS), our core focus on Compliance Training as well our Managed Services offering in Credentialing and Compliance Management.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced and motivated Senior Director of Channel Partnerships. This position will play a critical role by owning our Channel Strategy and Execution from top to bottom, including working with our current partners to maximize growth opportunities.
This is a quota-carrying position with a lot of visibility and impact in our fast-growing organization. If you thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment, this could be the position you have been looking for.
Note: This is a Remote opportunity, based in the U.S.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
· Develops and supports sales activities with partners, sets targets/milestones, measures results, and supports expansion and delivery opportunities
· Interacts and engages with a partner at C-Suite level but also with the full hierarchy of the organization
· Owns all lead and referral delivery from partners
· Understands partners’ business and organizational structure
· Ensures common vision between MedTrainer and the partner
· Works with partners to help identify areas of investment and supports execution
· Conducts regular forecast/pipeline reviews with partners
· Oversees contractual requirements with partners
· Ensures assigned Partners understand product and marketing information
· Ensures partners are effectively utilizing MedTrainer sales tools
· Coordinates joint execution of quarterly sales plans with MedTrainer sales teams
· Assists and holds Partners accountable to the execution of defined quarterly sales plans
· Identifies causation of over/underperformance by partners through a variety of methods (pipeline management, observation, feedback, etc.) and modifies plans accordingly
· Develop recommendations to improve partner’s sales strategies, coverage, and capabilities
· Bachelor's degree in business or related field required.
· 4+ years of sales and channel partner experience managing partner relationships
· 4+ years’ experience selling/managing a SaaS Solutions environment
· Extensive experience with channel partners, service providers, or end-customers in a dynamic software environment
· Thorough understanding of channel sales, partners, distribution.
· Strong business development skills with demonstrable success in new partner recruitment.
· Highly motivated individual with well-developed business acumen.
· Proven ability to make strong connections and overcome rejection to achieve results.
· Self-starter who is comfortable working independently with minimal direction.
· Solid organizational skills with a keen ability to prospect and follow-up.
· High energy and collaborative team member.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
It's an exciting time to work at MedTrainer, you can learn more about our company, and our products and services at www.medtrainer.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.