- 1-3+ years of Retail Merchandising, Service, and Sales Training experience OR recent college graduate with sales internship experience
- Self-starter. Ability to manage your own schedule to service our customers.
- Relationship Builder.
- Excellent Communication and Microsoft office skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Teams)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, or related field
- Experience in Retail Service People Management
- Organized. Can handle multiple projects with tight timelines
- Lowes/ Home Depot experience, millwork experience, or prior account vendor sales experience
- All the Insurance coverage you’d expect like medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, wellness programs, 401K all effective on your date of hire, and a bonus program plus generous PTO
- Scholarship program for your children
- Annual merit and incentive programs
- Charitable gift matching
- Adoption Assistance
- Culture committed to work-life balance
- Programs in place to support professional development and career growth
- Stock purchase program and charitable gift matching
- Associate Purchase Program on All Fortune Brands Products
WORK LIFE BALANCE
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, as needed, for task completion
- Ability to travel overnight to customers within the Northern California geographic territory, likely 50% of time
- Travel & expense reimbursement program provided when you do travel
ABOUT THE JOB
As the Retail Sales Representative you will help Therma-Tru maximize revenues and maintain customer satisfaction throughout retail locations in your territory by training, coaching, and assisting millwork sales, merchandising service, and Pro Services associates. As the manufacturing rep you will manage the store relationship and provide full-support product knowledge training and education for the full Therma-Tru product line. The Retail Sales Representative will be responsible for executing the strategic sales plan to meet retail sales goals and ensure corporate alignment. Therma-Tru will provide full training and a support network to educate you on the product line and role responsibilities.
- Drive top line sales growth by building relationships in your territory with the Lowe’s Store Managers, Assistant Managers, and Department Supervisors by delivering effective sales messaging, and providing customer solutions.
- Execute Therma-Tru’s in-store and virtual sales training programs to maximize the effectiveness of the sales and marketing efforts of retail associates including Millwork Associates, Merchandising Service Team, Project Specialist Exterior, and Pro Services associates. Recommend changes to the sales training as well as creating new modules to incorporate new products, services, and programs, when needed.
- Complete all merchandising resets and maintenance on schedule and ensure all displays are installed correctly. (This could require physical labor).
- Collaborate with Wholesale Sales partners and Therma-Tru’s distributor partners to meet joint sales goals.
- Work with a network of marketing and product management associates to develop and implement sales messaging, new product recommendations, and POP changes.
- Recommend changes to ensure proper in-aisle stock assortment to maximize sales.
Fortune Brands Doors & Security (Master Lock/Therma-Tru Doors) is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, marital/family/caregiver status, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local low. Fortune Brands Doors & Security also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Candidates for positions with Fortune Brands Doors & Security must be able to present proof of identity and work eligibility post hire. Immigration visa sponsorship is not available for this position and accordingly this position is not appropriate for foreign students who will require sponsorship in the future, including assistance with an Optional Practical Training (OPT) F-1 extension.
To all recruitment agencies: Fortune Brands Doors & Security does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, our employees or any other company location. We are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.