Who are Experian?
We unlock the power of data to create opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. At life’s big moments – from buying a home or car, to sending a child to university, to growing a business exponentially by connecting it with new customers – we empower consumers and our clients to manage their data with confidence so they can maximize every opportunity.
For more than 125 years, we’ve helped consumers and clients prosper, and economies and communities flourish – and we’re not done.
Our 17,800 people in 45 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We’re investing in new technologies, talented people and innovation so we can help create a better tomorrow.
Here at Experian we are on an accelerated growth trajectory, as a result we have a great opportunity for a senior sales professional with extensive background and experience within the Wealth, Life & Pensions market !
You will lead on both setting and executing the sales strategy, aligned to the overall business strategic plan and delivery of client focused objectives. With proven relationship building skills at Director/”C”-Level, you will provide industry thought leadership and specific client insight and direction.
Working within a dedicated vertical, you will be supported by a team of high performing specialists, consultants and product experts. Tasked to achieve overall business goals and objectives in sales and new business development, it is crucial that you develop and maintain a network of contacts within key client and potential client organisations, including industry associations.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a FTSE 50, market leading organisation, embarking on a period of significant investment with ambitious growth plans.
Could this role be for you?
· Significant experience working in or selling into the Wealth, Life and Pensions sector
· Experience of preparing large tenders and responding to RFIs/ RFPs
· Creative thinker, who can strategise and is comfortable building and positioning solutions in collaboration with clients
· Excellent networking and communication skills
· Evidential experience designing and supporting targeted marketing campaigns
· Ability to liaise, influence and challenge effectively
· A good understanding of UK regulatory landscape
· Ability to build relationships at multiple levels within a client, peer group and virtual team
· Commercially and risk aware
· A proactive approach, agile with change and restless to build a good stakeholder network within their allocated accounts
· Excellent organisation skills and the ability to operate and manage customers at all levels effectively within a matrix environment
· Ability to generate credibility and respect at very senior levels
· Demonstrates a collaborative approach able to work with and contribute to close knit ambitious specialist and vertical teams
Why choose us?
Our colleagues’ health and wellbeing is a top priority for us, that’s why our reward, benefits and wellbeing programmes are designed so you can come to work feeling your very best self. Our benefits focus on health, money and lifestyle so you can tailor your benefits to your own personal needs. Whether it’s your physical and mental wellness, getting to work or planning for the future, we have a range of flexible options to have you covered!
At Experian we are committed to building an inclusive culture and to creating an environment where people can balance successful careers with their commitments and interests outside of work. We care about work that works, whether that’s about where you work or adjusting your hours to fit better with your life. Our flexible working practices, including our hybrid working model where employees can split their working time between the office and their home, support our belief that this balance brings long-lasting benefits for our business as well as our people. So that you can love where you work please discuss what works for you with your recruiter during the hiring process.
Could this be the role for you? Apply now to start your journey with Experian.
To learn more about our culture and what it’s really like to work here, check out our interactive guide here: https://view.pagetiger.com/experianguideforcandidates/1
(Internal Grade EB6)
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.