The objective is to engage a season Network Infrastructure Manager with experience in healthcare and hospital setting and with Cerner EHR to lead the network infrastructure staff to perform a complete assessment of the network infrastructure of the hospitals and the clinic network, redesign it to be a “Medical Grade Network” to better support HCA, and work with IT Services Department to implement.
This position also provides management oversight to the planning, development, implementation, and ongoing support of applications and infrastructure. Understands both the business and clinical objectives of internal and external customer groups to establish strategy to support and enhance clinical and business operations. Operational responsibility includes supervision, performance evaluations, and direction of the network infrastructure team. Work closely with staff personnel to enhance and develop their skills.
1. Design and build the Medical Grade Network to support HCA
2. Lead the implementation of a Distributed Antenna System (DAS)
3. Lead the implementation of the VMWare environment
4. Develop and Implement a NOC
5. Work closely with CISO to implement Information Security plan
6. Standardize infrastructure technologies, support, and life cycle management
· Develops strategic plans, objectives, and priorities for HCA IT Infrastructure. Formulates and develops plans, policies, and project programs to meet short- and long-term needs of the HCA.
· Participates and takes leadership role in Change Advisory Board to ensure IT infrastructure standards and best practices are being used on changes and new implementations.
· Manages the Network Infrastructure team and project management for technical services. Maintains a positive team environment.
· Establishes standards, best practices, policies and procedures, and guidelines for technology.
· Responsible for network design, documentation, and change management.
· Responsible for all networking hardware, software and peripherals inventory and control.
· Exercises considerable independent judgment to ensure work requests are addressed and closed in accordance with system policy and SLA, and support issues are resolved in a responsive and timely manner.
· Establishes and enforces quality controls to ensure high quality customer services and customer satisfaction.
· Bachelor’s degree (Graduate preferred) in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or closely related field.
· Must have hospital and healthcare experience
· 8+ years of experience in managing a complex hospital and healthcare network infrastructure and environment
· 10+ years of experience in building, managing, and configuring complex enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, etc.
· 5+ years of experience with VMWare and virtual infrastructure
· Expert knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery
· Strong knowledge and experience with Information Security
· Cerner Experience and/or knowledge
· Healthcare experience and knowledge of business/clinical systems
· One or more of the following certifications desired: MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, CCDA, CCDP, or other relevant certification
· Project management and strategic planning experience.
· · Experience in interpreting the applicability of local and federal laws/regulations (including data privacy practices and laws) to company operations
· Hands-on experience troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, switches, network, etc.
Long term contract.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.