1. Cerner HealtheEDW Advanced Implementation
2. HealtheEDW Advanced Analytics enablement
3. CalAIM ECM ILOS implementation
4. EDW Migration: development of new data marts for existing reports and transition off old data warehouse and servers to the EDW Advanced platform
The EDW Program/Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring data governance policies, processes and procedures are followed to ensure data integrity standards are met. The project manager will report to the PMO Director and work with the Director of Data & Analytics and business stakeholders to define the project scope of work, to develop and maintain project plans, charters, requirements and all other standard PMM project artifacts.
· Support the overall Enterprise Data Management Strategy: Ensure Enterprise Data Management program and roadmap focuses on building enterprise data that is accurate, standardized, and optimized. Increase data confidence and help support the move from a reactive to proactive development environment. The team also supports the definition and tracking of investment returns and operational efficiencies, with the aim to reduce the cost of poor data.
General Project Management
· Project Leadership and Direction: in the analysis, selection, design, and implementation of IT solutions that best meets information security and compliance requirements, guidelines and standards. Review project performance relative to commitments Work with IT resource managers to resolve barriers and conflicts that affect program or project performance.
· Project Portfolio Management: Assist in preparation and production of governance materials to support the review and approval of IT programs and projects to proceed to the next phase based on analysis of cost, schedule, risk management and requirements. Assist in gathering data to support the review of authorizing existing project change requests affecting scope or timeline and ultimately having the potential to impact the portfolio (timeline or resource availability of other projects)
· Project/Program Portfolio Management: Assist in IT PMO governance value assessment and prioritization activities ensuring IT program and project decisions align with organization strategic goals and are made in recognition of established IT governance criteria. Assist with the review, sequencing and scheduling of IT programs and projects and ensure they are made in recognition of prioritization performed, resource availability, and other constraints (e.g., compliance with federal laws, regulations, and policies; other externally mandated requirements)
· Project/Program Management, IT Planning: Prepare and present portfolio, program and project status updates to stakeholders. Assist in monitoring the portfolio of projects and recommending strategies to resolve major resource conflicts
· Ensure Data Governance standards, requirements are captured for each project
· Conduct current state/future state analysis, identify gaps and develop plans for solutions
· Development of the Project Charter
· Maintain Data Governance Project Workbooks
· Adhere to DG/EDW Policies related to; Data Sharing, Critical Data Elements, Data Dictionaries, and Stewardship
· Engage and support business partners to adopt Enterprise Data Management tools and standards
· Stakeholder identification and validation
· Build and maintain the project RASCI
· Work with the appropriate parties (including vendors) to develop an integrated (technical/business operations) project plan & maintain the project plan
· Develop Communication Plans
o Identify project governance teams
o Get advice from SMEs and leadership
o Validates project assumptions
· Ensures training plans are drafted and reviewed/validated
· Provide status updates to the PMO Director and executive steering committee
· Proactively communications issues and potential solutions and with impact(s)
· Develops and maintains the Project Charter
o Develop business cases
o Resource forecasting
o Technical level of Efforts – costs estimates
· Serve as the key communication point between the project team and stakeholders
Assist in the establishment and ongoing management of PMO governance to guarantee program and project approval, implementation and validation according to established criteria, and ensure projects are managed on time and within budget, and meet quality and success requirements. Assists in defining and meeting Program Management Office service project and portfolio metrics.
Long term contract.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.