Experian is seeking a Manager, Engineering to join our CIS Product Development team. This is a great opportunity for someone who specializes in building large-scale, cloud-based platforms to access timely, accurate and relevant data. An ideal candidate will have built scalable platforms that can easily accommodate and integrate different data sources and provide comprehensive data capabilities to all Experian products and delivery channels.
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been name in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine. With a focus on our employees, we were rated the #1 Top Workplace by the Orange County Register. Experian Consumer Information Services is redefining the way our clients do business within all aspects of the customer credit lifecycle. Fueled by best-in-class data and innovative technology we help businesses make smarter decisions, identify consumers, make decisions on loans, market to prospects and collect.
What you’ll be doing
The candidate would be responsible for Open Source contribution of Apache/Linux Foundation projects. Build distribute real-time data pipeline and infrastructure handling petabyte scale data and metadata
· As Software Engineer you will build Kafka Based Data Platform and PaaS.
· Building Microservice based Restful APIs
· Build Data Models in Relational & Graph Database and Elastic Search
· Build Data pipeline base on Airflow
· Make the platform Containerized
What your background looks like
• BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
• 5+ years of software development experience in Java/Python
• Extensive experience in designing and building large-scale distributed and multi-tenant systems
• Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Algorithms and Data Structures
• Expertise in Kafka, Elastic Search and any Graph Database
• Professional experience defining, developing and maintaining scalable web service API
· 4 weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
· This is a bonus eligible position
· Employee stock purchase program and 401K matching
Wellness initiatives, online discounts, employee discounts, pet insurance and more
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.