Looking for talented and creative Senior Pega Developer to build claims processing solutions and will be working with one of the leading healthcare payers in the US. The ideal candidate should have the ability to work creatively and analytically in a challenging environment. The ideal candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability and know how to collaborate effectively with domain experts and IT leadership team.
· Work on a new and growing Agile focused team on Pega Development
· Serve as a Senior developer focusing on creating Pega applications and MS SQL Stored procedures that enable efficient processing of claims for varying business needs
· Design and implement a robust Pega solution for healthcare claims processing workflow automation
· Contribute in all SDLC phases to design, develop and maintain Pega applications
· Responsible for prototyping, developing, and troubleshooting software in the user interface and service layers
· Perform peer reviews on source code to ensure reuse, scalability and the use of best practices
· Train and/or evaluate solutions, identify errors/regressions and propose solutions
· Participate in collaborative technical discussions that focus on software user experience, design, architecture, and development
· Perform demonstrations for client stakeholders on project features and sub features, which utilizes Pega solutions.
· 6+ years of Pega development experience building robust applications
· Pega CSSA certification preferred
· Excellent programming skills in MS SQL
· Should be comfortable with both object-oriented and procedural programming
· Healthcare experience with knowledge of claims processing
· Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with business SMEs, UX team
· Development on medium to large complex customer technology platforms or architectures. Maintains active relationships with internal and/or external stakeholder to refine and implement business requirements.
· Analyzes and classifies complex change request and identifies and documents possible system code enhancements.
· Demonstrates knowledge of industry trends, products and infrastructure. Collaborates with engineers, analyzes and classifies complex change request and reviews and evaluates possible enhancements.
· Works with development team to develop and define application scope and objectives and prepare functional and/or technical specifications.
· Analyzes and evaluates detailed business and technical requirements. Understands the product and analytics and drive requirements that take into account stakeholders needs.
· Identifies problems/risks. Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
· Reviews test cases and advises QA on adjacent code/regression impact. Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results.
· Aids in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
Direct: 469 409 4080
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.