IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,500 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status-quo and realize their competitive advantage.
The Senior Project Manager plays a key role in delivering Customer Success engagements which include the implementation and upgrade of IFS Applications and the delivery of customer life-cycle engagements. This requires to bring the necessary project management, stakeholder management, and ERP application and technology skills to the table. The ultimate success measure is the value and the benefits our customers are receiving from deploying IFS solutions and collaborating with IFS in their business transformation journey.
· Secure successful implementations and upgrades of IFS Applications by providing leadership in project delivery.
· Organize and lead the implementation effort for new and existing IFS clients.
· Develop project workplans, effort estimates and forecasts, and deliver and report against the same.
· Communicate with IFS management in an proactive manner to avoid surprises, resolve issues as they arise and mitigate project risks.
· Manage project according to the agreement signed with the client.
· Responsible for achieving a quality implementation as measured by our client and documented in our Customer Success Plans.
· Develop business related knowledge to be able to understand and solve customer requirements.
· Participate in training and mentoring to other Project Managers within the organization.
· Work with the CS Director to identify needs for application training and development and be responsible for coordinating and implementing those programs.
· Take active part in building a strong team, capable of delivering Customer Success.
· Understand the importance of and pursue a high degree of customer service.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
· 8+ years of consulting or prior project management experience required.
· Must have good communication and presentation skills, good organizational and governance skills.
· ERP software solutions implementation or systems experience preferred.
· Ability to understand and work with complex technical and challenging customer environments.
· Must demonstrate the ability to learn quickly, communicate ideas effectively, define and lead team efforts, and utilize flexibility and creativity to present a variety of solutions.
· The candidate must be willing to travel to meet the requirements of the customer engagement.
· You are fluent in English, both oral and written.
· You act proactively with a positive mindset and always have the ambition to succeed, aligned with our IFS Core Values.
The role can be placed in any major Australian city.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.