Letterdrop helps businesses create content to attract new customers. It's an end-to-end content marketing platform to run all your operations - idea generation, planning and management, collaboration, talent, publishing, and measuring results.
About the role
Letterdrop is an end-to-end content marketing platform. Today, we help B2B companies attract more customers through SEO and email marketing. We make it easy to produce content for your business that converts visitors to customers.
Our platform helps businesses:
- collect, research, and prioritize content ideas
- collaborate with teammates and external writers to create content
- distribute content on an SEO-optimized blog, newsletter, and relevant social media channels
We're working towards a future where every company and agency turns to Letterdrop for their content marketing operations.
We're a small, globally distributed team backed by Y-Combinator. You'll be working primarily with me, the CEO. I used to be a Product Manager at Google, and have launched, sold, and run many micro-SaaS products. I'm based in San Francisco and spend a good amount of time in New York as well. We're starting to grow our customer base while in beta. That's where you come in!
What will you do
- Onboard new customers to the Letterdrop platform
- Understand their target audience and content needs
- Help them develop a content strategy
- Recruit writers from job networks based on customer needs
- Ensure jobs are going smoothly with no delays on the writer side or the customer side
- Help identify repetitive or inefficient parts of your workflow and job that the Letterdrop software platform can streamline
The Letterdrop platform has the tools to help with or automate all of the above and is getting better each day! We need a customer-focused person who's great at making sure everything runs like clockwork. Your goal is to make sure our customers are creating content that produces results for their business.
What we’re looking for
- A positive can-do attitude. You need to be able to make our customers happy
- Great written communication skills to chat and email customers and writers
- Incredible organization skills - you'll be working with our customers and with writers. It's hard to get responses from both of them. You'll be managing project timelines to make sure everything is on track.
- Ability to learn about customer industry at a high level - most of our early customers are in B2B SaaS, DevTools, and Healthcare. You'll be working to vet and connect them with writers with the right domain experience, so you'll need to be able to use their vocabulary.
- You're ok working at an early-stage startup
- You don't need to know anything about content marketing, but should be willing to learn. I didn't when I started :-)
What you'll learn
- You'll become a content marketing pro
- You'll learn how to run a complex operation with two types of stakeholders and make your job more efficient through automation
Our software stack is built on Next Js, React, Node, MongoDB, and GCP