Provide subject matter expertise in identifying current and emerging cyber security trends and challenges releated to the financial services (FS) industry. You will collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders, cross-functional teams, external partners and enterprise-level clients to solve complex cybersecurity problems, integrate Mandiant services and solutions and deliver against high standards. As a leader reporting to the SVP, Strategy, you will maintain close and consistent contact with key FS clients to ensure our services, solutions and products are meeting current and evolving market needs and to provide strategic feedback to solution development teams and other senior leaders. You will work with senior level stakeholders to identify, build and maintain partnerships across industry. It is critical that you apply your sound business acumen; experienced, practical consulting skills; and leadership to further advance Mandiant as the industry leader in cybersecurity solutions. To be successful in this role, you must thrive and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment surrounded by brilliant and like-minded people and have a client-centric drive.
What You Will Do:
· Lead the strategy development and go-to-market (GTM) for the FS industry
· Collaborate with the professional sales team to align Mandiant services and solutions with overall GTM strategy
· Help develop and/or advance processes and best practices in client relationship development and account management with focus on FS industry needs
· Be a key contributor in establishing methodologies and content on taking Mandiant services and solutions to market in an integrated way
· Work with senior stakeholders to build, maintain and mature capabilities within FS
· Be a leader in supporting key clients in enterprise-scale cybersecurity transformation
· 18+ years experience in the information technology field to include enterprise-scale solution development and integration
· 10+ years experience working within the cybersecurity discipline
· 10+ years experience supporting the financial services industry in escalating leadership roles
· Demonstrated success building and/or consulting on the strategy, design and implementation of transformational cybersecurity programs within the Fortune 500
· Hands-on experience across cybersecurity disciplines such as Cyber Defense; Security Engineering; Governance, Risk and Compliance; Cyber Readiness; and Security Operations
· Experience as a CISO or Head of Cyber Defense within the financial services industry AND / OR experience as a financial services leader within a top cybersecurity consulting firm
· Experience in business strategy
· Experience in both public and private sectors
· Ability to manage and communicate effectively with Board and C-Level clients
· Minimum Bachelor degree in a technical field; Masters degree preferred
· Ability to hold and maintain a security clearance a plus
· A passion for winning, building profitable businesses and all things cybersecurity
(Colorado applicants only*)
Minimum Salary: $204,000. Final salary will be determined commensurately with cost of living, experience level, and/or any other legally permissible considerations.
Incentive Compensation: Eligibility for annual bonus subject to individual and company performance; eligibility for award of Restricted Stock Units subject to eligibility requirements, approval from FireEye’s Compensation Committee, and vesting terms
Benefits: Employer subsidized benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance. Subject to eligibility requirements, FireEye also offers the ability to participate in 401(k), Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Dependent Care Spending Accounts, and Employee Stock Purchase Program. FireEye also provides Paid Time Off, Flexible Paid Sick Time, and Paid Holidays.
*Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20)
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.