FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
As the Sr Director, SLED Sales you will be responsible for leading a sales team of highly skilled, seasoned sales professionals throughout the US. You must possess strong leadership skills and the ability to build a complex sales strategy to ensure both short- and long-term goals, objectives, and quotas. You will act as the front-line executive who recruits, hires, develops, and manages a specialized, competency sales team. In addition, you will work closely with new as well as established channel partners to generate new business opportunities.
- Supporting direct reports by participating and leading in client and prospect meetings within assigned regions.
- Proven ability to work effectively with and across all levels of business and IT contacts within very large and complex organizations
- Extensive experience negotiating large 7 figure deals with extremely complex terms, conditions, price pressures and considerations
- History of coordination within an internal set of multi-functional teams such as Systems Engineers, Inside Reps, Field Marketing, Professional Services, and Channel Management to ensure target quotas as achieved and exceeded
- Conducting weekly forecast meetings. Coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management
- 5+ years of high-level management experience of 5 or more direct reports in a fast paced, highly competitive, ever-changing software sales environment
- Minimum of 10 years in a quota carrying software sales role with demonstrated achievement
- Ability to travel 30 – 50% of the time
- Excellent presentation and listening skills
- Must be able to thrive in a very fast paced environment
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.