The Global Campaigns Manager will support the campaigns team in our global marketing campaign strategy, structure , implementation, collaboration and measurement processes to drive customer-centric demand generation efforts on behalf of Mandiant’s global organization (Americas, EMEA and APAC). As the Global Campaigns Manager you will be responsible for development and execution of global campaigns throughout the year within the guidance and priorities directed by the Director of Global Campaigns.
With the Director of Campaigns, you will set clear measurable goals for programs that comprise a campaign (reputation, demand, engagement, enablement), ensuring they are aligned with the company's communication and revenue goals. You will work with Marketing, Product, and Sales leaders to shape campaign themes, advise on marketing mix and investments for each program and align on implementation plans. You’ll lead ongoing alignment with Field Marketing, Paid Media, Communications and Product Marketing teams to gain feedback for continuous improvement. You’ll work with marketing operations and analytics teams to measure campaign performance and advise on course corrections needed as campaign execution unfolds.
What You Will Do:
· Support end to end orchestration of integrated marketing plans and key activation moments to support the business objectives and strategy, including budget and outcomes
· Develop end to end project plan and timeline of key milestones and deliverables and project manage deliverables and timelines
· Partner with marketing operations/analytics to develop and report out on campaign performance, delivering insights for optimization
· Leverage market and customer insights to develop integrated marketing strategy, campaign architecture and channel mix (Email, Web, Digital, Paid Media, Webinars, etc.) in coordination with the subject matter expert teams to drive customer engagement and conversions.
· Work with global Marketing leadership to shape campaign themes for quarterly and year long time frames and ensure alignment and relevance across global regions (NAM, APAC, EMEA)
· Partner with content marketing and corporate communications to develop thought leadership strategies, story arcs & buyer's journeys using data insights to develop market-specific content to drive visibility and meet campaign goals.
· Deliver initiative/campaign plans and briefs, developed in collaboration with all Marketing business partners that are aligned to overarching go-to-market strategies, marketing plans, and annual goals / priorities.
· 7-12 years marketing experience with focus on campaigns and digital marketing
· Experience in SaaS B2B Marketing
· Savvy in digital marketing and can orchestrate multiple stakeholders and deliver via multiple channels to guarantee success.
· Detail oriented with a commitment to delivering high quality campaigns through deep cross-team collaboration. Driven by data, results and continuous improvement
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This is a regionally based role that must be located on the East coast.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.