ELLKAY, the “Healthcare Data Plumbers”
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in health care data interoperability delivering innovative solutions that support the data migration needs of all members of the healthcare ecosystem. ELLKAY is playing a vital role in helping healthcare organizations access and share data among disparate systems. We are recognized by our e-health industry partners, independent medical group practices, hospitals and health systems, laboratories, and payers as the “Healthcare Data Plumbers” that make data migration and interoperability possible.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a laidback, friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
Are you a top sales performer?
Does the rapid growth phase inspire your work?
Does uncapped commission motivate you to perform?
If you answered yes, ELLKAY wants to meet you.
We are looking for individuals in Texas.
ELLKAY is looking for an experienced quota busting “hunter” with expert relationship building skills to join our expanding Lab Sales Team. The Lab Sales Executives is responsible for developing sales pipeline and winning new business opportunities for ELLKAY’s Clean Lab Order and Interoperability Solutions. The Lab Sales Executive will have an opportunity to earn uncapped commission.
This position requires a focused, motivated senior sales professional who has a proven track record of developing influential relationships with CIO’s and other C-Suite stakeholders of commercial, reference, and hospital outreach laboratories.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
• Responsible for identifying opportunities for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts and collaborating with account management, channel partner sales, and product leaders in closing deals within the identified account for the Lab Solutions business
• Responsible for setting account plans on an annual, quarterly, and/or monthly basis.
• Prepare and maintain Pipeline & Forecast reports in in Salesforce.com; attend weekly meetings, and quarterly business reviews
• Maintain deep understanding of lab solutions products and selling those solutions and services; also stay up to date with industry and market trends to serve as strategic partner with customer
• Develop and maintain long-term customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
• Deliver effective sales presentations both in-person and using remote communications
• Provide responsive and timely communications with customers, including creating and delivering proposals and negotiate sales contracts
• Consistently achieve sales quota and goals
• Work with legal organization to manage customer contracts, ensuring appropriate organizational and customer approvals
• Serve as an escalation point for operational issues from assigned base of accounts.
• Manage new customers, in conjunction with operations, through initial stages of hand-off to implementation teams
• Collaborate with marketing partners to expand pipeline and participate in strategic initiatives
• Develop and maintain excellent working relationship with operations, product management, marketing and internal sales support
• 5+ years of proven success selling software, laboratory information systems, revenue cycle services or other relevant solutions directly to commercial and hospital labs
• A history of achieving commercial sales targets above $1M annually and the ability to make an immediate impact on ELLKAY’s lab growth
• Experience managing key and strategic accounts in the laboratory industry
• Experience in team-based selling with account management and leveraging technical SME’s to support the technical selling process, understand customer requirements, and demonstrations of our technology
• Ability to travel as necessary to properly engage customers and lead on-site meetings and attend industry events
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.