VTekis Consulting LLC provides complete solutions for Staff Agumentation, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Contract Hiring, Direct Hire and Outsourced Solutions. Our goal is to deliver quality professional services to our clients not just to find someone to do a job, we match the right professional for your staffing needs and earning confidence through the proper assignment of people. This alignment of people and companies allows us to create opportunity. Most importantly, We don’t consider the process complete until we find the perfect fit.
• A BSEE or BSCS or equivalent experience is required. MSEE or MSCS or equivalent preferred.
• 10+ years of successful, relevant software development and validation experience. Acceptable product areas include:
• Automotive sound manufacturer experience (radio head units, CD Players, telematics systems, navigation systems, etc.) preferred. Domain experience desired includes:
o Mobile telephone systems
o Satellite receivers
o Automotive engine controllers
o Blue Tooth and / or WiFi products
• Development of software for Linux, QNX, or Android embedded operating systems.
• Familiarity and experience with Java and JNI (for Android primarily).
• Meaningful experience developing, building, and validating/troubleshooting C++ code in a CI environment using Jenkins.
Technical Skills: (list required computer and technical skills and equipment/software used)
• Expertise in C++ in an embedded environment – this is the primary skill required.
• Expertise in Java and Android a major plus
• Expertise in object oriented methodologies, and system software design concepts
• Expertise in developing for embedded Linus, QNX, Android
• Experience in participating in formal documentation and source code reviews, providing relevant and insightful feedback to team members
• Experience with Behavior Driven Design and Cucumber/Gherkin
• Working knowledge of QT/QML.
• Working knowledge of scripting languages (Ruby, Python)
• Working knowledge of XML, JSON, HTML
• Working knowledge with REST HTTP protocols
• Working knowledge of Jenkins CI
• Familiarity of formal software design and agile processes
• Familiarity with configuration management and defect tracking tools (Github, Jira)
• Familiarity with unit testing best practices
• Familiarity with both Windows and Linux-based Operating Systems
• Ability to use MS Word, Excel and Access; including style sheet and macro development
Thanks and Regards,
PH - 229-264-4029.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.