Our Asset Intelligence brands provide pricing data and information to businesses making decisions and investments in heavy construction equipment, commercial vehicles and other infrastructure assets.
Using our proprietary data collection models, we extract, transform and load millions of data points each month, covering hundreds of thousands of vehicles and equipment types. As a neutral and unbiased third party, our values and cost data are trusted by insurers, financial companies, governments and public sector and private entities.
We serve customers by providing them with direct access to critical data through digital subscriptions, API integrations and custom data delivery. We convert data into actionable insights through interactive dashboards, timely and relevant digital reporting and custom data consulting.
About Price Digests and FleetSeek
Price Digests® offers vehicle data solutions that drive asset decisions. Our product is an all in one online and API platform for specs, VIN decoding, and values for commercial truck and auto, boats, powersport, and RV. Our main offering TruckBody IQ™ uses advanced analytics and automation to reduce premium leakage for Commercial Auto.
FleetSeek is a lead generation, sales and business intelligence research tool covering the trucking and fleet industries.
Asset Intelligence is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our expanding team. You will be responsible for driving commercial success by identifying growth opportunities for Price Digests and FleetSeek as well as ongoing maintenance and optimization of current product functionality. This role will report to the VP, Product and Marketing of Asset Intelligence.
Strategic Product Roadmap
· Drive the strategic and tactical implementation of the Price Digests & FleetSeek roadmaps using an innovative start-up mentality and agile framework to carry ideas from prototype to MVP to launch
· Leverage market analysis, client interviews “voice of customer” and personal experience to establish product vision, development, release priority and go-to-market strategy
· Lead product design by defining user journeys with clear KPIs to measure success
· Develop the business case for new products and routinely plan for improvements to existing products
· Manage and optimize our e-commerce sales
· Enhance our pricing strategies to be both competitive and profitable
· Engages with the sales team, analytics team and other product managers to understand the products’ vision and review documented features
· Responsible for breaking prioritized features down into buildable user stories
· Manages the product backlogs by prioritizing relevant stories and accommodating urgent sprint changes
· Process customer service escalations and work with other product owners and engineering to route them to the appropriate development resource
· Remain available 24/7 as part of the outage response team
· Assess our internal data, industry data, customer needs and market opportunities to develop new and adapt existing solutions and value propositions to solve customer needs
· Collect, analyze and interpret data to reach conclusions and/or present insights and findings to drive product lifecycle management decisions, including enhancements and sunsetting
· Conduct win-loss analysis and competitive analysis
· Monitor the market and competitor landscape
· Establish performance metrics for user engagement and product performance to demonstrate the value to our customers
· Balance customer needs with resource constraints and roadmap timelines
· Work with Data Analysts, Marketing and Sales teams to ensure tight alignment between the products that are developed and how they are sold and marketed
· Work hand in hand with Marketing team to develop the core positioning and messaging
· Work with Content, Marketing, Sales and Operations teams to ensure revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction goals are met
· Develop product enhancements, new products and go-to-market activities by working with various cross-functional business stakeholders and external partners to coordinate development and operational activities within established timeframes
· Collaborate with stakeholders and explore new market opportunities, translating business goals into creative solutions. Your expertise will empower customer decisions by enabling access to data and insights
· 5-7 years of progressive experience in Product Management with B2B and Agile software development background
· Proven ability to apply financial analysis and ROI (return-on-investment) to present data driven decisions to senior stakeholders
· Demonstrable experience in gathering customer insight and driving this through to commercial product delivery
· Experience using A/B testing, pilot and prototyping methods, and driving decisions using qualitative and quantitative data
· Team player that collaborates with multiple teams to ensure the successful development & delivery of products.
· Proven track record of driving product innovation that translates into revenue growth
· Knowledge and understanding of customer insights discovery and value proposition creation
What you offer:
· Experience within the Insurance industry
· Experience building and optimizing data products and API delivery channels
· Ability to manage the full range of Product Management responsibilities from strategy through implementation, support and optimization
· Action-oriented with strong communication, prioritization, operational and planning skills
· An entrepreneurial, innovative, and customer-centric mindset
· Willingness to take calculated risks, mitigate those risks, and learn from the outcome
· Ability to translate and communicate data into concise, insightful, and actionable recommendations
Why work at Informa
Employee experience is very important to us at Informa. On top of joining a supportive, diverse and ambitious team that welcomes all types of candidates. We are also flexible with different working patterns and prioritizes promotions internally. Our benefits include:
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
See how Informa handles your personal data when you apply for a job here.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.