Role Purpose: Sr. Managers are responsible for managing digital campaigns across clients within the dentsu portfolio of agencies including Carat, dentsuX/360i, and iProspect. Sr. Managers support account leadership to ensure team is running smoothly and escalates key performance issues. The role will include on-the-job training in industry landscape and technologies, managerial skills, technology partnerships, campaign management, client services, ad trafficking, analysis, and communications.
• Accountable for the execution, management, and optimization of all digital and programmatic media campaigns (including potential hands-on-keys activations). Ensures all campaigns meet and exceed benchmarks
• Main point of contact for day-to-day client operations
• Leads team of digital and programmatic experts supporting team with hands on help when needed
• Responsible for communication of campaign performance including the ability to provide insightful feedback on questions related to technology, data, optimization & in-platform quality assurance
• Optimizes at an advanced level and trains new team members on optimization techniques
• Quality assures all campaigns, reporting and billing producing client-ready materials
• Offers first class support to ensure excellent delivery at all times and provide valuable takeaways
• Be proactive about future needs and improves process
• Understand and effectively communicate the dentsu value proposition, technology, and processes as related to the growth of current and prospective agency accounts
• Lead negotiation process with site vendors, based on individual brand needs
• Assist leadership with needs for new business pitches
• Frequent thought leadership and strategic contributor
• Recommend innovative tactics to improve account and foster growth
• Own new client onboarding as needed
• Bachelor’s degree
• 4+ years’ experience within the programmatic industry
• Experience leading a team is required
• Excellent verbal and written communications, presentation, and analytical skills
• Collaboration mindset/team player
• Ability to retain professionalism in all situations
• Detail-oriented with strong attention to project management and follow-through
• Proactive work ethic
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
• Solutions orientated with strong critical thinking abilities and problem-solving skills
• Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
• Expert in programmatic technology, platform, and partner solutions
• Experience working with business applications; MS Office Suite required
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.