Hoist Group develops holistic solutions for hoteliers. With more than 20 years of proven hospitality experience, Hoist Group is the market leader in innovative Property Management, Internet Access, TV Systems, Locks and Interior Equipment, PMS and Tasks management with the Hoist Dashboard at the center. Headquartered in Stockholm with 23 offices across EMEA, Hoist Group is 500 dedicated staff serving already over 8,000 unique hotels.
You will join a fast-growing company where innovation and dedication are key.
As a frontend developer, you will be part of a skilled development team inside the Data Segment in R&D central division group dedicated to our Dashboard and Service Bus products. Your overall mission will be mainly to maintain, develop and improve our web app Dashboard product, the 360° tool for the Hoteliers.
You will work closely with the whole development and product team to ensure consistency with all our products.
You will be involved in the product life cycle from requests to development till production release. You will participate in troubleshooting and debugging in collaboration with the support team.
. Experience with node.js
· Experience with responsive design and single page application.
· Excellent technical documentation skills
· Agile methodologies, Git, CI/CD
Nice to have experience:
· Experience with Apache Echarts (or another graph library)
· Experience on mobile development would be a plus
· You have a bachelor or master degree in Computer Science
· Strong team player with the ability to resolve problems and meet deadlines
· Good analytical, problem-solving, investigative abilities
· Autonomous, reliable and committed
· Client oriented mentality
· You speak English and like to work in a multicultural and international environment
We are seeking motivated and high energetic people with a team spirit.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.