We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are 3,300 specialists in consumer and manufacturing, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government and public services, health and life sciences, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Netherlands and Nordics.
PA. Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
Bringing together the best of PA’s insights and experiences, our firm-wide Propositons offer market-leading, ingenious insights and solutions to clients across industries, on some of their most pressing needs. And our consulting Capability service teams are the bedrock of PA – the home of our core consulting expertise, working in close collaboration with our industry experts to create compelling client offers.
We have an exciting opportunity to lead marketing for PA’s firm-wide service Propositions and Capabilities. The key purpose of the role is to design and execute an effective global marketing strategy that positions us at the front of our clients’ minds, enables sales and drives growth across PA’s target industries and regions.
The role holder has responsibility for developing the marketing strategy, defining the campaigns that will support it and delivering the campaign activity, across the marketing mix. The role is supported by dedicated campaign managers as well as marketing specialists in PR, thought leadership, digital and our in-house creative design agency.
• develop and drive the global marketing and communications strategy for Propositions and Capabilities to raise awareness, build profile, and position PA as the partner of choice for new and existing clients
• bring together the best of PA to develop compelling value propositions and client offerings that support the brand, enable sales and drive growth
• provide strategic marketing leadership to Proposition and Capability teams, advising on best practice marketing and alignment to PA’s business and marketing strategy
• engage the consulting teams in the marketing strategy and associated campaigns, through proactive stakeholder management, effective internal communications and fact-based ROI reporting
• manage a broad portfolio of campaign and foundational marketing activity that showcases PA’s expertise, particularly across digital channels
• promote and develop the PA brand within the key business areas, proactively acting as a creative ambassador and guardian of the PA Purpose and brand
• maximise the return on marketing investment through optimal use of marketing budgets and resources.
• extensive experience in strategic marketing leadership experience, working with senior business leaders and executive team to define and develop the Propositions and Capabilities marketing strategy and plan
• senior (incl. C-suite and Board level) stakeholder management, communication and business partnering skills to deliver the strategy and right commercial outcomes in line with PA’s brand and growth ambitions
• campaign leadership, including setting campaign strategy and priorities and effectively communicating the campaigns to industry and regional marketing teams, and expert marketing delivery teams
• business engagement in the marketing campaigns, by ensuring the right portfolio is in place across the PA business, interlocking with GTM and regional plans, and providing coaching to consulting teams to leverage campaigns
• content and communications expertise to create impactful, design-led thought leadership and other content assets to drive marketing outcomes and enable sales, across marketing channels (events, digital, PR etc)
• commercial acumen to ensure alignment to and delivery against the PA business strategy.
Inclusion & Diversity
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skill sets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment – one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We’re committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA’s goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on [email protected]
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.