IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for companies around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. Within our single platform, our industry specific products are innately connected to a single data model and use embedded digital innovation so that our customers can be their best when it really matters to their customers – at the Moment of Service.
The industry expertise of our people and of our growing ecosystem, together with a commitment to deliver value at every single step, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees every day live our values of agility, trustworthiness and collaboration in how we support our 10,000+ customers. For more information visit ifs.com
The Business Development Representative will provide key sales support and lead market development for IFS. The candidate will be knowledgeable in positioning Enterprise Applications as they relate to targeted prospects and customer needs. They will be able to exhibit the knowledge and confidence needed to establish IFS as a potential prospect or current customer’s primary Business Solution Supplier.
· Lead development of all new prospects within assigned territory.
· Establish and maintain contact (mainly phone contact) with early-stage prospects until the prospect is handed over to the Territory Manager.
· Work through ‘Gatekeepers’ gaining access to the relevant person/s in the prospective organization
· First responder to all new prospect leads generated by Marketing.
· Develop and enhance relationship with prospects throughout the lead development process.
· High level of communication, mostly via outbound calling, to engage prospects in order to further qualify as a valid sales opportunity.
· Conversion of prospect leads to pipeline.
· Keep accurate electronic records of calls and contacts and update prospect status within contact management application.
· Ability to ask open-ended questions to uncover needs, learn more about the prospect, and better qualify.
· Maintain relationship with target group of accounts.
· Regular contact with each sales rep to review target accounts and make necessary adjustments
· Ability to execute on micro campaigns within assigned territory in order to drive additional demand.
· Communicate internally the status of all pending and warm leads
· Maintain and leverage the sales/marketing database
Learn more about what we do here: VIDEO Interview: Stephen Keys, IFS President APJ and ME&A talks IFS Cloud, IFS Foundation and more! - YouTube
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.