FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
FireEye Mandiant Security Transformation Services helps organizations build an effective security operations program that minimizes organizational risk and reduces the impact of security breaches. With targeted focus in cloud architecture, our consultants work from initial assessment, on-site workshops to explore clients cloud environment, configuration review of security controls, to detailed practical technical recommendations to harden the cloud environment, enhance visibility and detection, and improve processes to reduce the risk of compromise.
Mandiant seeks Incident Response Remediation Consultants with strong technical skills and an eagerness to lead projects and work with our clients. Candidates will need to apply their Active Directory, network architecture, security hardening, and logging enforcement skills to assist clients with containment and remediation workstreams. Our consultants must be comfortable working in teams to tackle challenging projects, communicating with clients, providing hands-on assistance with containment and remediation activities, and creating and presenting high-quality deliverables.
What You Will Do:
- Conduct Incident Response containment and remediation engagements for clients
- Create and document detailed remediation guides and tracking documents, for clients to leverage to prepare for and execute a coordinated remediation event
- Design and assist clients with network architecture enhancements and configuration modifications to defend against identified threats and attacker techniques
- Recommend and document specific counter-measures and mitigating controls
- Articulate FireEye & Mandiant’s combined capabilities in marketing discussions, proposal efforts, and capability briefings
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences
- Effectively communicate remediation strategies and workstreams to client stakeholders including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel
- 3+ years of information security experience
- Technical expertise in at least three of the following areas:
- Prior experience as a lead system administrator or network engineer in an enterprise environment
- Thorough understanding of enterprise security controls in Active Directory / Windows environments
- Active Directory Trusts and Architectures
- Privileged Access Management best practices
- Windows and Unix endpoint hardening and security control enforcement
- Expertise in enforcing application whitelisting and host-based restrictions
- Implementation and enforcement of technologies such as Credential Guard and Device Guard
- Understanding of enterprise networking and knowledge of network segmentation strategies
- Implementation and management for both network and host-based firewall configurations
- Implementing logging configurations for network devices and Windows and Unix endpoints
- PowerShell scripting
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
- Prior training and public speaking engagement experience
- Ability to lead a team of highly technical security professionals
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This is a regionally-based role that must be located in the Central region of the United States including Illinois, Texas, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Missouri, Louisiana, Arkansas, Kansas and Oklahoma.