FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at https://www.fireeye.com/company.html.
The Mandiant Customer Success (MCS) team is seeking an experienced government-focused Customer Success Manager (CSM) to complement the industry leading expertise, innovation and capabilities delivered through Mandiant Advantage to drive maximum business value aligned with customer business goals and objectives. As a CSM, you will work closely with a portfolio of customers in the government space to drive adoption and engagement while identifying opportunities to further realize value within and across Mandiant Solutions. You will serve as a trusted advisor and partner, providing subject matter expertise critical to the customers’ journey with Mandiant Solutions.
FireEye’s ideal Customer Success Manager will…
- have significant experience working with both State/Local and Federal level government agencies,
- have a broad working knowledge of tools, processes and procedures related to Cyber Threat Intelligence, Security Operations, Network Security, and Extended Detection and Response (XDR),
- be passionate about building relationships with customers as well as internal and external business partners, working cross-functionally to drive customer outcomes,
- be data driven - leveraging and extending existing data and metrics to inform engagement and demonstrate outcomes,
- use creative problem-solving skills to help customers reach their business goals and maximize the value they are getting from Mandiant Solutions
- be proactive and adaptive, able to work independently as well as part of a team, in leadership and individual contributor roles.
- Serve as customer’s trusted advisor, providing portfolio and subject matter expertise to drive adoption aligned with customer objectives
- Lead all phases of customer journey post-acquisition from onboarding through renewal
- Develop partnership with key executives, management, and operators within customer to effectively deliver upon customer success mission
- Oversee customer support activities, serving in critical issue management role when necessary
- Work closely with sales while collaborating with additional internal Mandiant business partners to deliver customer outcomes, manage risk, and position cross-sell opportunities
- Serve as voice of the customer, collecting feedback to drive improvement within the Mandiant Solutions portfolio
- Monitor adoption and utilization trends to inform customer engagement and guidance efforts
- 3+ years customer success experience in a SaaS organization or consulting experience in relevant domains
- Background delivering client-focused outcomes
- Broad knowledge of operationalizing cyber threat intelligence, eXtended Detection & Response (XDR), and/or security operations
- Excellent communication skills across various formats and mediums
- Excellent organization skills, including issue tracking, triaging, and crisis management
- Experience engaging with operational through executive audiences
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong program management ability
- Comfortable in a self-directed and team environment
- Available to travel up to 45%
- Cleared individuals strongly preferred with a minimum of TS SSBI
- 3+ years of experience with Customer Relationship Management systems
- 3+ years of experience with Customer Success platforms
- 3+ years of experience with Customer Success methodologies and the customer journey
At FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This is a regionally-based role that must be located in Washington DC, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, or Tennessee.