AETOS LLC is a Minority Owned CVE Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) providing information technology solutions focused on building a business that is customer-centered and performance-oriented. At Aetos, we specialize in developing IT solutions to optimize functionality and efficiencies for government and commercial clients to meet their business needs.
We are seeking an AWS DevOps Engineer to join our team supporting Texas Health and Human Services Commission. The candidate will assist HHSC staff in supporting the State Health Analytics and Reporting Platform (SHARP) project. SHARP is intended to expand the capacity of current DSHS analytical infrastructure. An integrated approach to data services will aid in providing the most current data to inform decision makers about the health and readiness statuses of jurisdictions across the state. SHARP aims to create a data analytics platform plus data governance with Informatica Axon. The SHARP platform will facilitate the sharing, reporting, and analytics of the data collected from various ingested datasets.
HHSC IT is currently implementing an Analytics Platform with Informatica PowerCenter, Snowflake and AWS technologies as well as Informatica Axon Data Governance with a goal to accomplish increased analytical velocity. Job responsibilities include:
• Create, implement, and manage the development of scripts to automate everyday operations
• Monitor and maintain multiple (DevOps) environments for increase observability
• Coordinate system migrations and system upgrades working with agency's public cloud manager.
• Develop tools to continuously improve maintainability, monitoring, security and scalability of cloud deployments.
• Operations support and enhancement of the SHARP platform
The primary work location will be Winters C Building, 701 w 51st St, Austin, Texas 78751. Due to COVID, the team is currently teleworking and will continue to do so until further instruction. The worker may be required to work remotely at HHSC discretion, up to 100 percent of the time.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.