Domino’s Pizza, which began in 1960 as a single store location in Ypsilanti, MI, has had a lot to celebrate lately: we’re a reshaped, reenergized brand of honesty, transparency and accountability – not to mention, great food! In the rise to becoming a true technology leader, the brand is now consistently one of the top five companies in online transactions and 65% of our sales in the U.S. are taken through digital channels. The brand continues to ‘deliver the dream’ to local business owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores. That’s just the tip of the iceberg…or as we might say, one “slice” of the pie! If this sounds like a brand you’d like to be a part of, consider joining our team!
The Franchise Development Consultant will lead all US Development activities in the East region, providing consultation to the Franchisees on opportunities to grow their business. The US Franchise Development Consultant (US FDC) will manage a geographic area that will cover approximately 70-90 Franchisees. The US FDC will be responsible for owning each Franchisee’s Development Account and maintaining a productive relationship with each Franchisee.
(70%) Lead the ongoing development of the US New Store Pipeline
· Annually contribute 50-60 new stores to the US Development Pipeline
· Consult with US Franchisees to identify opportunities for growth that will be accretive to the Brand and to the Franchisee’s enterprise
· Partner with Operations and Marketing to ensure alignment around strategic initiatives for each market
· Partner with the Directors of US Development and Franchise Development Consultants to identify and vet out new development strategies
· Partner with the Strategic Real Estate Team to identify and implement new conceptual or alternative real estate opportunities to drive growth
(20%) Consult with Franchisees on Real Estate and Lending
· Provide real estate opportunities to Franchisees to expedite the new build process
· Develop and maintain relationships with brokers, agents, lenders, and developers in an effort to obtain appropriate real estate for Domino’s in each market
· Share corporate leasing / real estate best practices with Franchisees to optimize the Cash on Cash return of their new store investment
(10%) Team and Self Development
· Share best practices with the Team to enhance our overall competency
· Network with other development professionals to gain knowledge from outside the Brand
· Lead by embracing the company and Team values and encouraging others to do the same
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.