At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
The Senior Software Developer will collaborate and work closely with our Product organization to help design, architect, and develop new applications, functionalities and to improve existing features. The ideal candidate will provide technical leadership, direction and mentoring for junior developers.
· Facilitate innovation and provide hands on technical leadership to the team
· Design and implement high quality and innovative software solutions
· Participate in architecture discussions
· Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
· Champions efficient and effective standards for development activities, and ensures all employees adhere to the standards for the software development life cycle
· Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
· Work with key stakeholders to understand requirements for new functionality enhancements and/or projects
· Lead projects and internal efforts, interfacing with members, colleagues from other development teams, and key stakeholders and users
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
· 7+ years software development experience utilizing C#, .Net Core, SQL, Mongo, OpenShift, RabbitMQ or other queueing technologies
· Experience in healthcare industry preferred
· Strong knowledge of system architecture, best practices, and design patterns
· Must be self-motivated with a proven track record of building high quality, scalable web applications and APIs.
· Must be creative, organized, and analytical as well as adept at working in a team environment.
· Ability to inspire team
· Expert knowledge of and ability to communicate software architecture and design principles
· Ability to manage diverse situations, multiple projects and changing priorities
· Communicate effectively with multiple levels within the organization
· Passion for mentoring and developing employees
· Strong written and verbal communication skills required
· Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.