At Experian Health, our employees have the opportunity to shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
The Software Development Engineer II will work closely with the Architecture team to design, build and refactor our application offerings to provide innovative and high-quality solutions that enhance our customer's satisfaction. This position will require analysis and recommendations for improvement to current systems, applications and technologies to improve reliability, performance and maintainability. This position is a technical leadership position our organization, which requires leadership and mentorship to other team members.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build and support a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and support Design, implement and support high quality and innovative software solutions that exceed customer expectations
• Author and execute unit and system level testing on applications
• Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record building high quality, scalable web applications and APIs. • Candidates must be creative, organized and analytical as well as adept at working in a team environment.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science/related field preferred OR equivalent experience
• 2+ years hands on experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL
• 2+ years hands on experience with Entity Framework or other ORM technologies
• Experience working within an Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Lean environment
• Experience with React and REST based API development with XML/JSON
• Experience with Angular
• Ability to determine root cause analysis and resolution of complex performance/stability related issues
• Work well with peers in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
• Excellent ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
• Outstanding listening, detail-oriented thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
· Must have .NET Core, Mongo DB, Microservice Architecture experience
Experian is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner. The word "Experian" is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.