IFS™ is a globally recognized leader in developing and delivering enterprise software for enterprise resource planning (ERP), enterprise asset management (EAM) and enterprise service management (ESM). IFS brings customers in targeted sectors closer to their business, helps them be more agile and prepare for what's next in their industry. IFS is a public company (XSTO: IFS) founded in 1983 and currently has over 2,800 employees. IFS supports more than 1 million users worldwide from its network of local offices and through a growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFSworld.com. For more information, visit: www.ifsworld.com.
IFS North America seeks a Regional Account Manager with a passion for selling enterprise software. The ideal candidate is assertive and entrepreneurial, seeking the opportunity to make a positive impact in a company with a growing presence in the North American business software market.
IFS Enterprise Service Management (ESM) is a full service lifecycle management software solution for diverse service industries.
IFS Enterprise Service Management (ESM) is about providing the best software solution to any type of service business. Whether they’re delivering service in the field, in a depot, within a plant, with capital assets, with a consumer, or through booking appointments, we have solutions that are available either on-premises or in the cloud. No other software offers the scope of IFS Enterprise Service Management making us the clear leader in this space.
· Generate revenue from license sales, service sales and maintenance services
· Work within an assigned multi-state territory of mid-market companies ($1M - $5B)
· Lead the execution of the sales cycle
· Develop and maintain relationships with key influencers and consulting firms
· Sell directly to executive level decision-makers
· Utilize business partners to supplement offerings and provide implementation services
· 5+ years of relevant outside sales and new business development experience based on complex software sales: enterprise application software, ideally including Field Service Management and Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) applications.
· Preferably with a strong understanding of field service, workforce scheduling, warranty, reverse logistics and mobile solutions, including mobile workforce management.
· Experience with a long, complex sales process (6-9 months) and an average deal size of $400,000-$500,000+ in software license sales
· Ability to carry a quota, and a proven record of consistent quota achievement
· Ability to communicate with and effectively persuade C-level decision makers, and quickly articulate IFS’ value proposition.
· Ability to handle multiple buying influences and sell licenses and services together
· Selling directly and working closely with influencers.
· Ability to work in a team environment with solution experts
· Strategic value selling capability (Spin, complex sale, TAS, etc)
· Personal characteristics: quick learner, good problem solver and decision maker, think quickly on your feet, excellent communication skills, assertive personality, strong initiative, dogged persistence, enthusiasm, thrives in a fast paced environment, adaptable, entrepreneurial spirit
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or Accounting
· Travel 50-60%
Click on apply will take you to the actual job site or will open email app.